Panadol Suppositories are an appropriate option for those who are unable to take oral or nausea and vomiting doses (by mouth). it provides temporary pain & fever relief.
What does it relieve?
- Headache/Tension headache.
- Cold & Flu symptoms.
- Migraine headache.
- Muscular Aches.
- Period pain.
Paracetamol 500 mg per suppository. hydrogenated fat and soybean lecithin as well.
How To Use
- Tear the stripping foil and take the suppository
- For ease of insertion, the suppository can be moistened just before insertion.
- Insert into the rectum according to the dosage table.
- Adult 12 years take two every4- 6 hours as required a maximum of eight tablets in 24 hours.
- Adult 10-12 years old take one tablet every 4-6 hours as required maximum of four in 24 hours.
Recomended To Read : PANADOL BABY SYRUP
Like all other medicines, even though not everyone gets them, this medicine can cause side effects.
- Stop immediately using Paracetamol Suppositories and call your doctor if you notice any signs of an allergic reaction.
- Allergic reaction signs include rash, problems with swallowing or breathing, swelling of your lips, face, throat, or tongue.
The following side effects can occur with this medicine:
- Common side effects (more than 1 in 100 people taking this medicine are affected):
- Redness or soreness in the back passage and around it. Rare side effects (affects less than one person in 1000 taking this medicine)
- Problems with the blood. If this happens, you may bruise or bleed faster than usual, be more susceptible to infection, or get high mouth and throat temperature (fever) and ulcers.
- Liver problems. Symptoms may include jaundice (skin yellowing or eye whites).
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, before taking this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and precautions
- Before using Paracetamol Suppositories, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use Paracetamol Suppositories with particular care however, if you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, do not take it.
What Panadol Suppositories packs contain
- The active substance is paracetamol. Each suppository contains 500mg of paracetamol.
- The other ingredients are hydrogenated fat and soybean lecithin.
- Paracetamol Suppositories and contents of the pack look as Cream colored, torpedo-shaped suppository.
- Available in packs of 10 suppositories.
- Marketing Authorization Holder and Manufacturer.
- Ameesha Limited, 85 Yarmouth Road, Blofield, Norwich, Norfolk NR13 4LQ, UK.
- Manufacturer: Dr. R. Pfleger Chemische Fabrik GmbH, D-96045 Bamberg .