Panadol Extra is indicated to temporarily relieve headache-related pain and discomfort, tension, migraine, osteoarthritis, arthritis, symptoms of cold & flu, toothache, dental procedures, muscle aches, sore throat, and period pain. Reduce fever.
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 FAQS
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg.
- Take two tablets up to 4 times daily.
- Eight tablets.in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the dose indicated.
- Should not be used with products containing another paracetamol.
- Only oral administration.
- Headaches, including Migraine
- Muscular Aches & Pains
- Period Pain
- Sore Throat
Medicines and their possible side effects can have different effects on individuals. Some of the side effects known to be associated with it are as follows. Just because it says, a side effect here doesn’t mean that all people who use this medicine will have that side effect or any other side effect.
- Skin Rashes
Difference Between Panadol and Panadol extra?
There are two active ingredients in Panadol extra advance tablets, paracetamol (500 mg) and caffeine (65 mg). … Paracetamol is approximately as effective as aspirin or ibuprofen to relieve mild to moderate pain and fever, but it has no anti-inflammatory effect.
- Does not cause shortness of breath
- No sudden weight loss
- Does not cause blurred vision
- Targets muscular pain
- 6years lower age requirement
- Not linked to dependency
- 65mg more caffeine content
- 4 more consecutive days
- Has more than one active ingredient
- Is suitable for diabetics
Can I take Panadol extra when breastfeeding?
Yes, you can its safe during breastfeeding Although, Caffeine passes into breast milk and can cause irritability and poor sleeping pattern in a nursing baby.
Can you take Panadol extra when Pregnant?
Studies shows it is not recommended during pregnancy because it increased the risk of spontaneous abortion associated with caffeine consumption.
How many Tablets Can I Take?
Swallow it with water takes two tablets as needed every 4 hours. Do not take more than eight tablets in 24 hours
What is Panadol Extra Used For?
- Sore throat
- Rheumatic pain
- Nerve pain (neuralgia)
- Backache (lumbago)
- Period pain
- Relieving aches
- Fever associated with colds and flu.