The Panadol baby 100ml suspension also includes malic acid, xanthan gum, liquid maltitol, sorbitol solution, sorbitol powder, citric acid, sodium nipa sept, water, carmoisine color (E122) and strawberry flavor. Each dose of 5 ml contains 120 mg of Paracetamol Ph Eur.
What’s inside the pack?
- Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension syrup bottle
- The bottle holds 25, 100, 200 or 1000 ml
What does Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension do?
It contains paracetamol that is both Analgesic (pain killer) and antipyretic (helps to lower body temperature when fever is present).
Uses of Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension?
It helps reduce teething pain, toothache, and sore throats and reduces feverishness that is often associated with colds and infections such as chicken pox, whooping cough, measles, and mumps. It is suitable for babies, and children between the ages of 3 months and 12.
Recommended to read: The Most Effective Ways To Use Panadol baby syrup
Don’t use if:
- Do not use any other products contains paracetamol.
- If your child has paracetamol sensitivity or any of the ingredients mentioned above.
- If your child has an inherited problem with sugar absorption, as each dose contains up to 0.8 mg of sorbitol
- If your child is suffering from liver or kidney disease, including liver alcohol. •
- If your child is taking anticoagulants (blood thinners, such as warfarin) and you need to give them daily pain relief over a long period.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions, or if you don’t understand anything. Keep this leaflet; maybe you’d like to reread it.
If your child was born prematurely and is less than three years old, Before using, consult your doctor
- For Oral Use only.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
What should you do if your child has too much Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension?
In the event of a Panadol baby dose overdose, immediate medical advice should be sought, even if the child appears good due to the risk of delayed, severe liver damage.
Will Panadol Baby & Infant Suspension suit your child?
Like all medicines, can have side effects, but not everyone gets them. A few people have had side effects.
Stop taking medicine, and Please tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions
- Skin rash
- Breathing problems.